Once you have a feel for what we have to offer, the most straightforward approach is to call Sarah Luna at 303-444-9003 with your initial questions, and schedule a follow-up appointment.
While navigating around our website you may find that the products and services offered to Shambhala Centers or Businesses seem identical to those offered to individual consumers.
For instance, we use the same loan and credit card application forms whether you are a Center, small business, or single borrower. All you have to do is fill these out as an organization or entity instead of as an individual.
What’s Different for Centers / Businesses
- A different Member Account Card
- A Corporate Resolution and other organizational documents
For Deposit Accounts:
- Retirement savings such as IRAs are not available
For Loan Products:
- We can lend directly up to a maximum of $50,000;
- We can partner with a Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) to originate participation loans greater than $50,000. We have used this unique service to help Centers purchase a building, or refinance their mortgages.
- Once you’ve submitted an application, our loan officers will usually require more in-depth financials including cash-flow projections.
For Other Services:
- We are excited that more Shambhala Centers may take advantage of our existing ACH Donor Transfer Program. Our established protocols are respectful and precise around donor communications.