Our goal is to grant loans on a sound and collectible basis that support our community’s financial needs.
Our Loan Officers rely on the underwriting standards and guidelines outlined in the Board approved Lending Policy.
- Deposit Secured
- Personal Unsecured – Term or LOC
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- New and Used Vehicle – Auto, Truck, Van, Motorcycle, RV
- Partially Secured
- Unimproved property
- Real Estate – HELOC / 1st and 2nd Mortgages
- Manufactured and Mobile Homes – purchase or refinance
- Business Purpose Loans – for Centers or Businesses
We respect your decision to come to us for a loan. Our job is to find the right loan product for you.
Shambhala Credit Union is committed to fair lending principles and promotes the availability of credit on equal terms to all credit worthy applicants.
Our loan rates range from 2.5% to 18%, depending on loan type, collateral type, credit score, debt-to-income ratio, and repayment terms.
Although a loan officer is happy to talk over base rates and factors that may effect your rate, a final quote is not possible until a completed application has been submitted and approved.
The Application Process
- Call or schedule an appointment to go over questions you might have
- Complete and submit the Loan Application Form
- Follow up with one of our Loan Officers, Sarah or Bob
- You will also need to become a member and complete an ACH Form
- If you have no credit history, have a credit score below 600, or a high debt-to-income ratio, you will need a co-signer to submit an application as well
Depending on the type of loan and complexity of your circumstances, it may take as little as 3 days or up to 45 days before you receive loan proceeds.
Take our free confidential preliminary borrower’s assessment survey. We’ll look at your information and contact you about next steps :