Your Credit Union is joining forces with Premier Members Credit Union, and we know you probably have many questions about how this exciting partnership affects you and your accounts directly.
The links below will provide you with much of the information you need regarding the synergistic benefits it will provide both memberships in the future.
Your new Credit Union will operate under Premier Members CU state charter and the Premier Members Credit Union name. Cynthia Castro will join the Premier Members family and Bob Sutherland will be advising Premier Members on how to best serve the needs of Shambhala Credit Union members.
As a member of this much larger organization you will reap the following benefits:
- Better rates on Money Market Savings, Interest-Bearing Checking, and high-rate Certificate Deposit options
- Access to online banking and mobile banking access including mobile check deposit
- Access to an in-house, full-service Contact Center to meet all your account servicing needs
- Access to an in-house, full-service First Mortgage Division and Investments Division
- Access to 15 additional branches that range from Pueblo to Estes Park
- Access to your accounts at more than 5,000 shared branch locations and over 30,000 ATM locations nationwide
- Retaining the Credit Union’s member-owned, not-for-profit status
There are many additional benefits to joining forces and partnering with Premier Members CU. Please review the links above, and let us know if you have any questions. We encourage and appreciate all feedback!
If you wish to submit comments about the merger to share with other members, you may submit them to the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) at:
or email to CUREMail@nullncua.gov or mail to National Credit Union Administration, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3428.
The NCUA will post comments received from members on its website, along with the member’s name, subject to the limitations and requirements of its regulations.
Alternatively, feel free to contact us at 303.444.9003.